This episode celebrates 3 years of marvin suicide.
It’s a bit rough around the edges and contains strong language throughout. I would guess anyone other than myself will find this extended edition childish and tiresome.
Here is the tracklisting:
1. April & May by David Fridlund:
2. Above All, Deathless by Carl Kruger, Faint EP:
3. Black History Month by Saul Williams, The Inevitable Rise And Liberation Of Niggy Tardust!:
4. Alala by CSS:
5. Make Them By Seeing by Mormo, A Mouth Full Of Small Bricks:
6. A Lie For Breakfast by Ulrich Schnauss:
7. Franciscaâ€™s Theme by Charlie Alex March, A Slice Of LOAF: Compilation:
8. Bell & Howell by Mount Analog, New Skin:
9. Suzuki Fighter (Tractile Remix) by Dualism, Speech Defect:
10. Bleep Me Daddy by Laszlo Beckett, PlowTrax Vol.1:
11. Uptown Suzy by Pilchard, Winter Wondermash Compilation:
12. The First Time He Vomited by Faniel Schemeto, Not Just Visitors:
13. Breaking My Heart by Robert Belfour, Pushinâ€™ My Luck:
14. Major Strip by The Mass, City Of Dis:
15. Whole Way by Hank Dogs, Spinart Sampler 2003:
16. I Love You, Ono by Stereo Total, My Melody:
17. Volume Becomes A Process by Mormo, Papergoose Isnâ€™t Real Compilation:
18. Women To Control by Ak-Momo, Return To N.Y.:
19. Git by Skeletons & The Girl-Faced Boys, Git:
Please visit www.marvinsuicide.org for previous shows and more information. Plus I would love it if you were to send an e-mail to: marvin’AT’marvinsuicide.org (please replace ‘AT’ with @).