Dan finds himself made redundant because a robot voice has taken over the Hellebore Shew.
* Introduction: Conflict with a some kind of robotic voice thing, leads to a lamentably shambolic fight in the studio.
* Catch the nail-bomber.
* Kerb Crawling in the 22nd centuary, interrupted with an actual act of wandering around.
* A high-brow link, interupted as the robot thing attempts to eat Dan’s notes as revenge for disconnection. On radio… nobody can hear you cry (except the engineer)
* Untitled Track – “Just a Load of Noise”
* The real Dan Wilson unmasks an imposter.