Following the well-trodden path of saying â€œhelloâ€ on radio and suchlike, attempts are made to orientate the listener as fully as humanly possible. However, the introduction is stripped of all credibility and matter-of-factness, as the dialogue was recorded in anti-realtime from within a phase inverted superelectromagnetic space-chamber which interferes with oneâ€™s perception of time.
I have it on good authority that in spite of the embarrassing proclamations herein, his parents are still proud of him; mainly because of the anti-realtime time disruption facilitator thingybob, a difficult thing to build indeed.
Tracks proceed thusly:
- Peter Grudzein – Candy Arse Lover
- Followed by a short acoustical investigation.
- The Jazz Punishment Directive – Dance like a Victim
- Felicityâ€™s Bean – Heavy Metal
- Followed by an amusing anecdote
- Admiral Messyface and his Bumchugging Jizz Quartet – Shropshire Examiner
- A haiku couplet.
- Abu Quitar-Martyr and the Funk Radicals – There She Goes (Fatwa)
Epistaxis Time: Candy Arse Lover [ 0:01 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
oh, thank god it’s back. i had a wonderful commute this morning. thank you!!