So I was talking to this guy the other day about getting a stainless flowed manifold for my car when out of the blue he just fell over. I thought he’d fainted but after one of his colleagues tried resuscitation it became apparent the poor fellow had died. Right in front of me.
The following week a young couple stopped me and asked if I knew where the King’s Head pub was. As I began to give them directions they both dropped to the floor. With my heart pounding and head spinning I checked them for any signs of life, but my worst fears were realised because they too had instantaneously died.
After a further three similar occurrences I have come to the conclusion that either I am literally boring people to death or the rear left quarter of my brain has awoken and it has evil intent.
Here is the tracklist with included links for this episode:
1. Official Pillow by Killahertz, Jack-Jack:
2. In The Embers (Christian Bloch Remix) by I Am An Exit, Polar:
3. Everybody Delight by Brightblack Morning Light:
4. Red Barren by Catgut, Scarlet Pantaloons:
5. Escapist by Emmauel Farley, Awkward Sex:
6. MIA by M.I.A. & Diplo, Piracy Funds Terrorism Volume 1:
Please visit www.marvinsuicide.org for previous shows and more information. Plus I would love it if you were to send an e-mail to: marvin’AT’marvinsuicide.org (please replace ‘AT’ with @).