Hi, I’m Graham Borskow. Do you want to save money? Do you want to help save our planet? Of course you do, so I’m pleased to be able to tell you about a revolutionary insulation for your house which was originally developed by NASA for use in outer space…
…and that’s why our product will not only pay for itself in just 10 years but you will also be able to fly to the moon, have a picnic on Mars and save the Earth.
A tracklisting for you, the long suffering listener:
1. To All My Friends, Goodbye by Luke Temple, Hold A Match To A Gasoline World:
2. Memory Eight by The Caretaker, Theoretically Pure Anterograde Amnesia:
3. Keyboard Cave by Catgut, Scarlet Pantaloons:
4. Iâ€™ll Walk You Out by Corrina Repp, Final Absent:
5. Thames Canon by Scott Taylor, Release 4:
6. Mommy And Daddy by The Constructus Corporation, The Ziggurat:
7. Cocaine Habit Blues by The Memphis Jug Band:
8. Insectes Diurnes Et Nocturnes by Dâ€™incise, Insectes, Attente Et Pixels:
Please visit www.marvinsuicide.org for previous shows and more information. Plus I would love it if you were to send an e-mail to: marvin’AT’marvinsuicide.org (please replace ‘AT’ with @).