Under a cloud of financial/general difficulties our host finds himself homeless, so woos us with his â€™sonic portraitâ€™ skills that showcase his potential as your personal in-house artist (if you grant him accommodation, that is). A marvellous gem from his music collection follows:
- Sam Jones – Hero
- An enthused reading of a poem entitled â€˜Onionâ€™ ends inâ€¦ yes, youâ€™ve guessed it: tears. Literally, in fact, as our host has an accident of the wet, lukewarm and gold variety.
- Ron, Pamela and Betty in conjunction with the Whetstone Amateur Melodramatic Society – Neighbourhood Watchdogs
- The joy of looking in bins
- Dean – How Do You Make Money?
- How Do You Make Money (instrumental â€˜Employee of the Monthâ€™ remix)