- How To Eat Mashed Potatoes Next To A Lighthouse
- Tiny Enid Extinguishes A Volcano
- Those Gubernatorial Bells
- In Loopy Copse
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
- The Taxonomy Of Ducks, Swans & Geese Is In A State Of Flux
This episode of Hooting Yard was first broadcast on the 4th October 2006. A complete transcript of this episode can be found on Frank Key’s Hooting Yard website, and the perfect Hooting Yard On The Air companion Befuddled By Cormorants is available for purchase.
Standard Podcast Play Now | Play in Popup | Download