Pilfering through the voices of today’s logicians… First Broadcast on October 23, 2003.
- Begins with nose-picking complaint, instructing listeners not to listen to the Hellebore Shew.
- ‘Bring me a hail of slow-motion on a plate please (followed by the aerial bombardment of your head)’ – Ray Stispozeille, an atempt to subvert the ‘think before you talk’ ethic. Unintentionally tedious.
- Commentary: The rights and wrongs of tape-dropping fodder.
- Ripe, Ripe Vegetable
- Intermission by poet and musician Mr Legge, in which he interrupts his own performance with an ad-hoc poetry one-man convention.
- Makeover – recorded betwixt the 20th and 21st centuries in Hertfordshire.