Back in the days of Stalin, it was a brave soul who mocked the Comintern. Uncle Joe and his myrmidons tended to get attacks of the vapours when ridiculed. Svetlana B was not particularly brave, however. For one thing, she mocked the Comintern from the comparative safety of a radio shack hidden in a village in the English fens, which she pronounced “fence”.
This fun-packed episode of Hooting Yard was first broadcast on the 26th January 2004.
- A letter of complaint from an Aztec Fundamentalist.
- Five Tiny Birds
- Crime of the Century
- Blodgett’s Fiendish X-Ray Plot
- Bilingual Comintern Mocker
- Quotation from Ignatius Donnelly, “Atlantis : The Antedeluvian World”
- Mrs Gubbins’ New Publish Venture